HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents up to date information on topics and issues that may affect them. The June edition of Employer Bulletin has articles and updates on:
- reporting of expenses and benefits – correct recording of diesel company cars;
- P11D and P11D(b) filing and payment deadlines;
- PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) deadline and digital services;
- making Child Benefit claims quicker and easier for new parents;
- how the National Cyber Security Centre helps businesses tackle cybercrime risks; and
- saving National Insurance numbers to the Apple Wallet.
If there is anything in the bulletin that you’d like to discuss in more detail, fill out the form and get in touch.
The next Employer Bulletin is in August 2023.