HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them. The October edition of Employer Bulletin has articles and updates on:
- electric charging of company cars and vans at residential properties;
- paying your PAYE Settlement Agreement;
- reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas;
- Overlap Relief — preparing for the new tax year basis; and
- ‘pay by bank account’ enhancements.
If there is anything in the bulletin that you’d like to discuss in more detail, fill out the form and get in touch.
The next Employer Bulletin is in December 2023.