The relationship between John and the farmers grew from there, and in 1938, John became partners with George Kelsey and Jack Hibbs. Their partnership survived through World War II and they finally moved office from High Street to Newland in 1961.
Big 5 of the 70s & 80s
90s and the 00s
Our aim to offer more of what matters is at the heart of everything we do, and our team members understand that it is the little things that make a big difference.