HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents up to date information on topics and issues that may affect them. The April edition of Employer Bulletin has articles on:
- reporting expenses and benefits for the tax year ending 5 April 2023;
- the annual ‘Tell ABAB’ survey gives small businesses a voice in the tax system;
- understanding your obligations on right to work and National Minimum Wage;
- anti-money laundering supervision YouTube videos to help businesses;
- preparing for the Economic Crime Levy; and
- the official rate of interest from 6 April 2023
If there is anything in the bulletin that you’d like to discuss in more detail, fill out the form and get in touch.