HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them. The August edition of Employer Bulletin has articles and updates on:
- tax relief on employee contributions to registered pension schemes;
- the National Minimum Wage;
- helping customers steer clear of tax avoidance schemes;
- helping your new employees get paid correctly; and
- the Help to Save scheme — extended to April 2025.
If there is anything in the bulletin that you’d like to discuss in more detail, fill out the form and get in touch.
The next Employer Bulletin is in October 2023.