HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them. The December edition of Employer Bulletin has articles and updates on:
- National Minimum Wage, Geographical Compliance Approach — support for employers;
- payrolling expenses and benefits for the 2024 to 2025 tax year;
- off-payroll working rules (IR35) — opportunity to pause settlement;
- help to check if work qualifies for Research and Development tax relief;
- make sure you stay on top of your workplace pension duties; and
- Childcare Choices — helping families to juggle work and life.
If there is anything in the bulletin that you’d like to discuss in more detail, get in touch.
The next Employer Bulletin is in February 2024.